VISITORS TO THIS WEB SITE ARE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS”) SO PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED FURTHER TO USE THIS WEBSITE.
- You must use the Site strictly in compliance with all applicable laws including but not limited to Information Technology Act. You must not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information via the Site that —
- belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
- unlawful in any manner and violates any law for the time being in force;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- You are prohibited from probing / testing / violating the security of the Site or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or “trojan horse”, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing” .
- You agree to use the services provided by the SVR United, for lawful purposes only.
Intellectual Property Claims:
- SVR United, its affiliates or its content suppliers respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been used in a way that gives rise to concerns of infringement, please write to us with your concerns and we will try and answer your concerns.
- By accessing or using the Site, you confirm to acknowledge and abide by all intellectual and industrial property rights, including copyrights or trademarks belonging to the SVR United or to any third party content license or to the SVR United that is made available through the Site.
- All content included on the Website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of the SVR United, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by the appropriate Intellectual Property Laws.